Monday, October 30, 2006
ThiruChat V 1.1

Shubir: so, whats up man?

thiruvengadamm: want to know people so I can pracitce salsa

Shubir: what kind of people are these?

thiruvengadamm: I want to find

Shubir: Hire detectives?

thiruvengadamm: :-)

Shubir: Neil knows somebody who can teach you to dance salsa

thiruvengadamm: in purple hazel, there is a sansa night every sunday , mosty next week I tought of going there

if u like to join we can go

Shubir: hi neil here, can i join you too please?

I forgot pretty please.

pretty -please?

thiruvengadamm: U are welcome man

Shubir: can I bring my friends too? Three girls from goa

thiruvengadamm: my new no is 9867089394,

u can , there is price tag

Shubir: One from vashi, she dosn't have company, will you be kind enough?

thiruvengadamm: couples 500, stacks 300,

Shubir: WHAT? you are a gigolo now?!?:O

thiruvengadamm: u can use the money inside

Shubir: inside WHERE??

tell me!!

thiruvengadamm: pub

Shubir: Her name is Vijaylaxmi

saraswati

thiruvengadamm: what ever the name if she likes to dance , I am ok with it

Shubir: you sure man? She loves dancing. And she is from south too.

can do a mean mohiniattam on her left foot.:|

thiruvengadamm: ?? , ok stop fooling arround

Shubir: huh?

yes or no?

ok, your wish man

thiruvengadamm: if u are really interested we can go

Shubir: ok, no girls?

there will be drinking and dancing all night

and vijaya drinks a lot.

thiruvengadamm: its up to u, if girls are there it will be more fun

Shubir: you ok with girls drinking, man?

I mean....you know?

they become a bit hard to handle after they are drunk

thiruvengadamm: I dranked with girls

while in tis itself

Shubir: that's hip man..

wowbravo

drinking girls in tis?

i mean, you DRANK a girl??

thiruvengadamm: no with girl

Shubir: O h.

thiruvengadamm: ok , then we are going on sunday

Shubir: ok, I'll tell all girls then?

thiruvengadamm: :-)

Shubir: this girl vijaya drinks like a fish, man. Last time we went out, she had to be dropped home..

thiruvengadamm: what is Neil id

Shubir: I dont have one,.,thats why I am on shubir's Id.

thiruvengadamm: dont worry about it, I will drop her,

Shubir: chal, you carry on...

drop who?

thiruvengadamm: drop home

vijaya

u dont have gmail id

Shubir: Vijaya stays in ghorbandar

thiruvengadamm: :-)

where is it.

Shubir : you have bike?

thiruvengadamm : auto is there na, planing next month

for bike

Shubir : planning what next month, baba?

thiruvengadamm : for buying bike

Shubir : or you can go to neils house for the night if he is ok with that

girls stay there all the time

thiruvengadamm : okk , good idea

Shubir : neil has vijayas Id, you want to talk to her?

thiruvengadamm : no its alright , I will talk to her when we meet

Shubir : ok, fine, if you insist.

she might want to chat with the guy she 's going out with...

thiruvengadamm : if so give her phone no,

I will call

Shubir : uhuh..bad idea man. we dont live in the 90's anymore.

better to talk to her online or mail her or something..

thiruvengadamm : ??

Shubir : better to talk to her online or mail her or something..

thiruvengadamm : I prefer to talk in phone,

Shubir : she might not:|

why IN phone?

thiruvengadamm: I good in talking in phone, rather then chatting

Shubir: no man, you rock

plus she is new to bombay too

she is asking me whats your full name?

u there?

thiruvengadamm: thanks for that, but I like to use the Medium which i am comfortable with

ya. Thiruvengadamm Vijayendran Ramanna Venkat

Shubir: ya what?

thiruvengadamm: I am here

Shubir: i know, what was the ya for? And wow, is that ONE name?

lucky.lakshmi83@gmail.com

her id on gtalk

thiruvengadamm: ya is answer for "u there?" yes one name

Shubir: ok.

thiruvengadamm: give the no I will tell to here directly. she sexy?

Shubir: will ask, wait. Yes she is.

thiruvengadamm: ok

Shubir: sorry. no phone. she stays with uncle

thiruvengadamm: i want meet please

Shubir: sorry. i gotta go!

thiruvengadamm: hello
 
posted by shubir at 6:39 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Sidhusaaheb

    Pliss to be noting sa'ar...any more of that and the good man might start thinking of jumping off a cliff... :D

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Vijayalaxmi Hegde

    Whoey... Thiru is so cute...

    Now, why did the girl's name have to be so similar?