Thursday, October 05, 2006
So, I am back. Now that was a LONG hiatus, and I regret every living moment of it. Of course, the old bloggers are gone, gone are the happy communities, gone are the fun-filled-blog meets, and gone are a lot of people with all that. I do regret NOT writing before, because it lost me my blog. People intrigued enough can click on this link, and find out what it was all about. No, I do not claim to bring the old magic back, but I am going to try. I just wish this was earlier.

I will start this blog with one of my earlier posts, titled How to be a blog-bimbo. This single post had earned me a lot of brickbats, and my fifteen minutes of fame. I am only posting this for lack of something new to post.

I shall be back, soon. :)





 
posted by shubir at 7:30 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Ra. rahul_does

    Hmmmm.... At least you could count on me to be the FIRSD Fucking One to Comment!

    Ra.